Are you an organisation that requires training to be delivered around a specialist subject?
Health & Nutrition Training
Lucy Patterson Dip ION mBANT CNHC FdSc and Daniel O’Shaughnessy Dip ION mBANT CNHC FdSc provide a way to enhance the health and wellbeing of service users through the training provision of staff members of the third sector. They hold a great depth of experience in the addiction and housing field and together they have created a training package to enable staff to learn and be confident with delivering a health and wellbeing package to service users. The package can be delivered in an enhanced two-day package or a standalone one-day course.
The aims and objectives of the course are to:
- Increase the knowledge and awareness of the issues relating to addiction and nutrition
- Increase the knowledge of effects upon individual’s physiology and neurology in relation to addiction and nutrition
- Understand the specific interventions that can increase engagement and outcomes
- Increase confidence in working with service users around their nutrition
- Increase competence in working with service users around their nutrition